Thursday, September 24, 2009

2nd lease of life

Well that is the title of my new blog. What I intend to do is share my experience and thoughts that I have after my heart attack. Please feel free to ask me anything about my heart attack, on what diet that I am on and how I am coping with life.

I am told to rest for the next 2 months. And for your information I was discharged from the hospital this afternoon and on 17.09.09, I had undergone a triple bypass surgery by Dato' Dr. Rozali and I owe him my life.

I would like share with you my thoughts and my feelings, now that I am given a second lease of life.

God Bless and thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I didnt know that..I feel really sorry not to have dropped here earlier. All the best for your fast recovery ! Get well soon !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...and I am on my way to recovery...

    ReplyDelete