Thursday, September 24, 2009

My stay at Sime Darby Medical Center, Subang



Well the topmost photo is with my surgeon Dato' Dr. Rozali who performed the triple bypass on 17.09.09. Below that was my bed. An unshaven photo of me taken yesterday with the white stubs and an oily face and hair. The photo after that is taken on the link bridge where I do my walking and the next photo is that of my view from my window.

Finally the photo above is taken when they served me my dinner....chicken kurma .....

7 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed the chicken. And hoping you will get back to normal soon. Wishing you good health and all happiness this festive season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sucharita...you are the first one to comment on this new blog specially dedicated to my progress after the heart attack and subsequently the Op...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're doing OK. Seems like a nice hospital by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, thank you....and I am recovering quite well..hope to see you at my blogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a positive person!!! am happy to have read this blog:) Take care Sukku.....u r right, life is short; plan it well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to my blog Shruti. Yes I have to be positive as I believe we live by the moment, And what I have is now and I am grateful that I still have the now. In life, in whatever bad situation...there is always a silver lining...something good will come out of it...now my family and friends are closer to me then ever...

    You take care & God Bless...

    ReplyDelete